Renagade News
Home » Topic » Don’t be…JUST BE!!!!

Don’t be…JUST BE!!!!

Home Forums Don’t be…JUST BE!!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of MissKishaTheFAce MissKishaTheFAce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MissKishaTheFAce
    MissKishaTheFAce

Okay folks I am not venting but I am at the same time. I would like all to know that in the wonderful world of modeling there will be a plethora of different artistic styles in which a model will pose. Be it implied nude, fashion, lingerie, bathing suits, shoes, body paint…etc….it comes with the territory. In my years I have grown to know that you can allow people to move you away from or closer to your dreams. So why destroy your dream(s) because¬† friends or family members don’t appreciate the art behind it or understand it. My words to you are “Don’t be….JUST BE!”¬† This is important because so often we get caught up in what others think of us, want for us or from us, how they support us or don’t support us….truth is if the love is real then they will support you through whatever and hold you accountable at the same time. Don’t be because they said so…JUST BE because you love you enough , because you believe in you, and you believe in your dreams.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top